BOOST ORGANIZATIONAL PERFORMANCE, DRIVE GROWTH, AND IMPROVE LONG TERM OUTLOOK
In these challenging times, many organizations struggle with their health and well-being, just as we do personally. For the first time, an inspiring and globally-recognized MD is helping organizations boost their health and performance just as he’s done for thousands of patients. Healthy organizations enjoy faster growth, better performance, and ultimately sustainable success. Invite Dr. Partha Nandi to deliver an energizing and actionable keynote to help boost your company’s health. Doctor’s orders.
“On behalf of the American Cancer Society and myself I am honored to share that working with Dr. Partha Nandi, is a pure joy. When listening to him present to the community he shares his knowledge, provides a sense of credibility to the topic and is sincere in his delivery, so all members of the community can learn health tips, feel inspired and motivated to make health and cancer prevention a major priority. We enjoy working with Dr. Nandi and value his presentations and the good work he does in the community.”
Jennifer Nagy - Health Systems Manager, Hospitals American Cancer Society, Inc.
WATCH DR. NANDI SPEAK
A gifted keynote speaker and global healer, Dr. Partha Nandi elevates audiences and organizations to their optimal level of health. Sharing proven ideas from the medical professional and non-traditional healing alike, Dr. Nandi delivers unparalleled warmth, practical take-aways, and powerful insights that will be the highlight of your next meeting or event.
ABOUT DR. NANDI
The host of the award-winning TV show Ask Dr. Nandi, Dr. Nandi is globally recognized physician, bestselling author, and dynamic keynote speaker. His approach blends traditional and unorthodox health principles from the East and West, delivering stunning results for both patients and organizations.
- Host of award-winning TV show, Ask Dr. Nandi, now seen in 80 million homes
- Bestselling author of ASK DR. NANDI: 5 STEPS TO BECOMING YOUR OWN HEALTH HERO FOR LONGEVITY, WELL-BEING AND A JOYFUL LIFE
- Actively practicing gastroenterologist, Dr. Nandi has healed thousands of patients and helped many times that avoid sickness altogether
- Inspiring keynote speaker, energizing audiences with powerful and actionable messages to boost organization, professional, and human health and performance
“On behalf of the Heartfulness Institute USA, we wish to express our happiness at working with Dr Partha Nandi during the international Heartfulness conferences held in the Cobo Center, Detroit, and the Performing Arts Center. He added vitality and interest to these two conferences, and was inspiring both as a keynote speaker and an MC. He capably shared his knowledge of the health benefits of meditation, and we value his contribution.
Sanjay Sehgal- Marketing Director, Heartfulness Institute
ASK DR. NANDI
5 STEPS TO BECOMING YOUR OWN #HEALTHHERO FOR LONGEVITY, WELL-BEING AND A JOYFUL LIFE
Dr. Nandi walks through the five key pillars that we need for happy, long lives. Instead of focusing on one disease or ailment, Dr. Nandi gives us a total, holistic prescription to live to our fullest potentials. Ask Dr. Nandi is powerful for two reasons. First, his advice about finding and cultivating your tribe is compelling. Too often, the connection with other people in our communities is lost today in our busy, online world. Second, Dr. Nandi offers simple techniques to become more mindful and incorporate meditation into our daily lives. Guided by this book, anyone can live a more joyful, health-minded lifestyle. - Mark Hyman MD, Director of the Cleveland Clinic Center for Functional Medicine
- Simple yet comprehensive plan to up-level your health and your life. Learn why millions rely on Dr. Nandi daily for their health.
- Harness the magic of being alive: food, movement, belonging or “tribe”, a sense of purpose, and room to reflect and develop a life of the spirit. Develop all five and thrive.
- A lively informative and practical owners' manual for living a joyful life, fueled by purpose.
- Frameworks and methods that can be applied to companies and careers, boosting professional and organizational health